For over 70 years, Hopper Electrics Pty Ltd has been serving the people of Horsham, VIC and beyond with reliable, just-in-time electrical service. Our mission is and always has been to serve our domestic, commercial and farming customers with respect to our core values: reliability, quality, professionalism, timeliness, excellence and reputation.
With those in mind, we are bound to serve you, your family or your business well.
Ours is a family-owned business, begun in 1945 by Eddie Hopper. In 1970, he passed the business onto his son, Noel. Thirty years later in 2000, Rick and Jenny took over the business, continuing the tradition which lives on to this day. We’re always proud to look back on our work and all that we’ve accomplished over the years.
From domestic needs to commercial requirements, there is little that our team can’t do for you. Being a small business allows us to give each customer the personalised service they deserve. Let us show you why homeowners, business owners and farmers across the area call on us for all of their electrical work.
Call us today!
Hopper Electrics Pty Ltd at a Glance
• Certified Electrical Service Provider (electrical contracting number 11963)
• Licensed A Grade Electricians
• Service Agents for the Following:
- Westinghouse - Electrolux - Chef - Hunter Pacific International
- Sampford IXL - Martec - Nobo - Omega
• Member of National Electrical and Communication Association (NECA)
• Long-Term Host Employer of WorkCo Apprentices
Contact Us For Evaporative Cooler Repairs in Horsham, VIC